Hi!
So...I found a cute little linky party/tag idea on
Nekky's Reflexions Facebook page that looked like lots of fun so Ima gonna do it! :) It's called Where I Blog - a visual post of the place that you do all of your blogging. Yeah...cough...redundant...I know. Sorry 'bout that. Anyhow...no, I'm not a Fashion/Beauty Blogger and no, this isn't Friday but yes, I'm gonna link up anyway. K?
You can read the "what's up" with FBFF
here.
Anyway...this is where I do all of my blogging.
 |
| You can find my desk post HERE. |
 |
| What you see when you walk in the room... |
 |
| Some details of my desk top... |
 |
| My new trash can - first addition for our orange and turquoise plans! Target for $2.50 |
 |
| Some odds and ends (mostly kids school paperwork from last year) that needs a permanent home |
 |
| Wrapping/craft station |
Our home office is one of those rooms in our house that has seemed to have gotten slightly forgotten. It's been the same color since before we moved in. I believe the name of the paint is called UGLY AS SIN. Yup. It's hurtin'. No window treatments, gross carpet, mismatched furniture, electronics taking up residence on the floor...you name it, it's gross. Well, all except for my pretty desk. I have big plans though! We're going with an orange and turquoise color palate...at some point. With homeschooling this year, I am not quite sure what I will have time for. At least we have some paint - Thanks Mr. Going Out Of Business Benjamin Moore! :) So, stay tuned for that....um...for the next year or so... ;) Until then, it will probably remain looking like the above...which is okay. I can shut the ugly out with the door. :)
Sooooo...you don't have to link up if you don't wanna but I'm curious...where do YOU blog?
I just bought that same trash can last night at Target! How funny :-)
ReplyDelete