- Schedule appts. for routine blood work and ultrasound and call to set up appt. with MC.(Okay, that has NOTHING to do with school but it still has (had) to be done.)
- Clear out armoire in school room/home office.
- Put HP printer out by the curb - still works if anyone is interested!
- Clear out all clutter from school room/home office.
- Have armoire moved to the garage. (well, this could be 1/2 highlighted - I did move it out of the room!)
- Rip out carpet. (Dad is coming over today with a carpet knife - I hope I don't cut myself!)
- Pick out paint (and buy) for the walls and floor
- Deep clean the school room/home office...including walls, window sills, trim and radiators!
- Prep for painting/paint
- Trip to Ikea for school room decor and organization! (measure windows for new blinds etc before we go - forgot to do this part!)
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
10 Goals For This Week: Updated
So, here is where we are so far with my goals for this week...I'm getting fairly accomplished here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment