Ikea PS pendant lamp, $39.99
I was thinking that it COULD be cute filled with those refrigerator letters/numbers??? Or something similar...something else school-y?
I think that the cord is throwing me off.
I don't know...could be cute...what are your thoughts?
Do you hate it or do you love it?



Hmmm, don't know. The cord is definitely throwing me off. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. Is the metal white? I prefer oil rubbed bronze or even brushed nickel over white metal...I would probably paint that. Maybe it could be cute if you gather up the slack in the cord some way. I think a hanging light with a drum shade would be nice, and you could definitely make it school-y by stenciling some numbers or letters on the shade.
ReplyDeleteI think that you're right, Kel. It doesn't feel right for the room. Now that I am sitting here looking all around thinking of color scheme, I do need to bring in the oil rubbed bronze to mesh with my desk drawer handles. I think that I'll go with a light fixture, outlet covers and curtain rods to do just that. :)
ReplyDelete