It's the end of Day 3 (this post was originally written last night) and I've gotta call it quits. The rest of my house needs some attention so I have to close the door on this room for today. I did make some progress today but it was mostly in the way of SHOPPING...and let's face it, that is my favorite part anyway.
:)
So today, I finally narrowed down paint colors for our floor and went to Lowe's to purchase it. It's a done deal.
I kinda feel like I wanna throw up.
That always happens to me when I choose paint colors.
I also bought curtain rods, blinds and curtains (not at Lowe's, Target).
I've been racking my brain as to what pattern I thought would coordinate best with my rug and in the end wound up buying a solid.
Go figure.
Forgot the curtain rings so I do need to go back for those...I hate it when I do that.
But seriously, it's not like I NEVER find myself at Target, know what I'm sayin'?
:)
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment