Today is definitely one of those days that you spin around in your chair and think...now what?
I have no idea where to go from here.
I had planned on removing my baseboard heaters today (they don't work and they protrude approx. 3 inches into the room making my already small room...smaller. But in speaking with my father-in-law, it turns out THAT is a much bigger undertaking than I thought and so...we'll just be painting them for now.
Great. Now I have to put their faces back on. Boo.
Do I want to start painting today? Not really. I still need to do some spackling and taping. Do I feel like doing that? No, not really. I'm not even sure where the spackle and supplies are.
Do I feel like going out to pick up supplies for my art projects? Not really...I'm not sure that I really feel like driving anymore today.
Same with my Ikea stuff I need...I don't feel like making the trek all the way out there.
Uh uh.
So yeah...those are kind of my only options as far as the school room goes.
I was up LATE last night thinking up some fun artsy type projects I'm going to do for the room and I'm THRILLED at what I came up with. Does anyone else think better at night? My mind is so CLEAR and creative.
Then during the day, it's back to mush.
;)
Like right now...I am so tired...I wanna take a nap.
Could be the HORRIBLE sleep I've been getting lately or my blood draw this morning but whatever the problem is, I'm really having a hard time keeping my eyes open.
So, I think that I am going to call it quits. The kids haven't been sleeping well either so I think that it's night night time for us for the next couple of hours.
Zzzzzzzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment