How we do love you so.
You are CHOCK FULL of so many wonderful ideas.
Some we only dare to dream about...but some we venture out and try on our own...
You inspire us to reach new creative heights.
You get our crafty juices flowing.
Take my friend, Megan, for instance...(you may remember her fabulous garden from THIS POST)
She found this sweet little door decor on Pinterest (Originally created by Jenny K. at Blue Sky Confections.)
And she thought to herself (I am imagining), "Hey, I could do that!" and so...she did...
Check out this fabulousness...
So cute, right?! I love it...
This is Megan's garage door before...
And this is her garage door AFTER:
FANTASTIC, Megan!
:)
I have also been pinning up some fun projects to try...and some day soon I'll get around to working on them.
Right now, our school room is about all I can handle...though today, I do think that I'll do some laundry since the sun is out and I can use my beloved clothesline once again. :)
If you are not on Pinterest yet and you are the creative type in need of some Pinspiration...dude, what are you waiting for?! (P.S. I use "dude" when I am REALLY passionate about something...it's big, gurl...you KNOW it!)
If you need an invite, send me a comment and I'll be happy to send you one.
Hope that you enjoyed this post as much as I did. Have a great day, friends!
XO



No comments:
Post a Comment