Saturday, March 27, 2010

Posts Within a Post

WARNING: This is gonna be a looooooong post with LOTS of pictures...please bear (or is it bare?) with! :)


Mommy's Little Lady

Just because I think that she is so darn pretty.


Man Purse?

My son, Noah, is a huge fan of girly things...baby dolls, make-up, purses...

Um...yeah...

Being beautiful is hard work!

Flower Rehab

I got these cute garden gloves at the Dollar Tree! They were...as you probably guessed...$1.

They even have those polka-dotted grippy things on the palms!

The problem
(These flowers are outgrowing their current homes)

The solution (I hope)

The finished product...so sad that the wind knocked the petals right off my tulips as soon as I walked outside. :( These do look rather pathetic but I'd like to see if I can bring them back to life...

Their new home.

My neighbor was pruning his forsythia bushes and I asked him if I could have some of the clippings for a few vases...I love the bright splashes of color it brought to our home!

What's For Dinner?
The case of characters (not my own phrase but I cannot remember where I got that from...thought it was cute though!)

Not pictured: Chicken tenderloins

Step #1
Place tortilla shell on top of a piece of aluminum foil.

Step #2
Place chicken tenderloin on top of tortilla shell (or if desired, begin with Step #3 and once cooked, THEN place ingredients in tortilla shell - warning: if done as shown, the tortilla shell will get semi-mushy (but I sorta like that)

Step #3
Add blackbeans

Step #4
Add salsa

Step #5
Add onions and peppers

Step #6
Roll it all up into a square of aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet

Step #7
Bake @ 350 for approx. 35 minutes (time will vary)

Step #8 (once the cheese is sprinkled, close up the foil for a couple of minutes to allow melting)

Step #9 Plate and enjoy! Decorative polka dots of hot sauce are optional. ;)
Not pictured: A dollop of Daisy

My Lovely Sioux Chef

And that's all she wrote!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...