Man, oh man...I don't know...
Perhaps there is something to this stuff I have been hearing (and ignoring) about...
The whole pus in milk thing REALLY grossed me out.

And my kids are sick with the stomach bug...all the throwing up and now nausea on my part was so not ready for this post.
Ugh.
But maybe it will take getting sick over it for it to sink in...
Perhaps I REALLY need to rethink the way that we are living here...
Meanwhile, what the H is wrong with these manufacturers???????? Have they no humanity? How could you willingly produce something that is causing so much sickness?
I better stop thinking about it now before I go full-on protester of their butts.
Wow.

aww man, Seriously?? I read that and it makes me sick to my stomach too! I don't even like the word pus. Ewwww! My guilty pleasure is cookies and milk for a nightime snack, but really, I think it is more the milk that I crave. I even just switched to 1% instead of 2%, trying to be healthier. Well, we can't just all stop drinking milk, but this will certainly help to control my craving!
ReplyDeleteAH! what did i miss???? pus in milk???? Im gonna throw up...I did read an article recently that talked about the 10 foods you should always eat organically, milk being one of them. so.....what's the story? what happened?
ReplyDelete