Monday, April 5, 2010

Date Night


So....I am not going on a date anytime soon and I won't be buying this outfit anytime soon either (have you SEEN the price tags?) BUT...a girl can always dream...and so, Polyvore.com was invented. Probably by a girl like me who loves to dream and plan for a day that may never come...and for girls like me who have a heck of a lot to do but instead choose to sit and dream...

Isn't this outfit dreamy? Ahhhhhhh....I love it. :)

I put it together myself. Not sure if it is Stacey and Clinton worthy but it's so ME.

Time to wake up now and go on far less exciting adventures like a trip to Laundry Land and Dishes Island...both have undergone some savage storms of late and need major clean up in aisles 1 thru 1, 345, 678.

(Sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...