I'm going full throttle black & white.
Do you adore black & white bathroom's like I do?
Bold & classic...old Hollywood chic. Yum.
First, let me share some "before" pics with you so you can see what I am working with.



(That silver upside down looking bell thing was actually my wedding bouquet holder...it holds special significance to me)
I have had this mirror since way back in the day when I was a single girl...it was one of my very favorite EVER Marshall's finds.


So, you may be thinking..."Um, hello! Your bathroom is ALREADY black and white" and you'd be right, however, there is so much more to do to it. The walls, floor etc are so BLAH. I need pizazz!
So....I've been doing a little puttering around and have been finding some really cute ideas...
I need a fancy floor with real tile like this:

And I am thinking of painting my wainscot like this:

Or, I may switch it up and do black walls with white wainscot...

Possibly curtains like this or maybe a roman shade in this print since I don't have a lot of floor space...
Wall treatment?
Don't you LOVE that bright pop of YELLOW against the black and white?Definitely adding this from Uppercase Living:
That is about all I have so far. Leave me a comment and let me know which YOU would prefer if it was your house...black wainscot with white walls or white wainscot with black walls. :)Hope that you are all enjoying your day! It's bright sunshiny and warm where I am today. Windows are open and curtains are billowing...just how I like it! :)
XO,


I liked the black wainscot with white walls, plus it would contrast more against the floor, which I assume would be more white than black, right?
ReplyDelete