Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flowers Picked with Little Fingers and Big Hearts...

...just for Mommy.

Another one of the bagillion reasons why I love being their's.

What started out at this:


Turned into this before too long:

Just as the impromptu vase on my kitchen window sill is overwhelmed with "wild" flowers (aka weeds) so is my heart overwhelmed by the love of my children...
Natalie thought that this was the loveliest flower of all the ones she picked...I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was fake...lol...it must have fallen off of our forsythia wreath...

Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who thought fondly of these prized possessions. When I arrived home from grocery shopping a few hours later, I had quite the little colony of admiring ants trying to make a feast of grape hyacinth's, dandelions and the unidentified purple flower with the pretty foliage. Yeah.

Sooooooooo...out the pretty display went...but it didn't take my fond feelings with it...those are still properly intact.

Ahhhhhhhh...oh how I love my little flower power babies and how they see the beauty in weeds and most of all, I love that I am the lucky person they want to share it with. :)

XO,

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I got my first "weed bouquet" of the season from Kaitlyn on Wednesday. I bought these cute little jars just for those little bundles of love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...