Monday, May 10, 2010

Just wanted to let you guys know...


...that I am going on a little blog hiatus. I am leaving for Arizona on Saturday to go on a super fun week long vacation with one of my cousins. My cousin, Kelly, and her boyfriend, Steve, moved out there back in November and her sister and I decided...enough is enough and it's time for a road trip (actually, we're flying but road trip sounded cooler)! Yay! I am going sans husband & kids...first time ever in over 6 years! Needless to say, I am STOKED. My mother-in-law and husband are going to hold down the fort here and I have lots to do to prepare them & me for my journey. No time to sit and blog! I'm confident that you guys will be just fine without me for a little while. ;)

I have never been away from the East Coast and am so excited to travel out West and see more of this beautiful country that God has blessed me to live in. The picture above is of Sedona...isn't it breathtaking?! We'll be there at some point during the week...hope that I am lucky enough to get a shot even remotely comparable to that one! I almost feel like crying just thinking about it! I can't wait to stand in awe of the Grand Canyon and hope that I can remember every moment in order to bring it back with me and then share it with all of you!

I'll miss you all! Hope that you all have a great couple of weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time Jen! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, this is my favorite blog of yours to date;) hehehehe. Cant wait to see you darlin'!!!!!!!!!! Im hoping we get some great shots of Sedona too!!!! Thats why I booked our jeep tour at 4pm. Hope to see the sun start to set out there. Love you!!! SEEEE YOOUUU SOOOONNN! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Leaving on a jet plane' is perfect! Have a great time!!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful vacation...I'm sure much deserved. Be Blessed,, you'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...