OKAY so...my very first giveaway is approaching...I've reached my 100th post and as promised, I am going to be hosting a giveaway here on my blog. Honestly, I don't have my prize picked out yet but I can tell you where it's going to be from - HomeGoods!!! There is a brand new store opening in my area TOMORROW! Yay! I've been waiting for it to open so that I could pick out a little something special for my "little something specials" who read my blog. :) It's just a gift from me to you to say THANK YOU for all of your support these last 100 posts. I'm also trying to think of something for you to link up in the comment section. Hang on for that... I'm going to try to get out to the new HomeGoods tomorrow and christen it with my presence in Grand Opening day! (Can't tell you just how very excited I am!) In the meantime, I'm gonna try to gather my thoughts together as to how I want this to play out. I know for sure that I am only going to have one winner - if I could get you all something, I totally would but #1, that'd be a little steep budget wise and #2, competition is so much more fun! Though actually, it'll be a random drawing so I guess it's not much of a competition. In any case, I wanted to take a minute to throw this out there as a reminder to be checking back in here this week. I'm going to TRY for tomorrow evening or Monday but if you haven't caught on by now, my intentions and the actual outcomes are sometimes a leeeeeetle off. Sorry about that! Wish I had a good excuse for ya! Sooooo...wish me luck on my super fun shopping jaunt tomorrow and I'll be back soon with some exciting news! :) Have a great rest of your weekend girls!
XO,
Jennifer
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! I have been waiting for that store to open too! Hope you had fun (and hope I win the giveaway!!)
ReplyDeleteI've never been to a Home Goods, but am so excited to eventually make it to the store at some point while it's open! Lol!!
ReplyDelete