Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And The Winner Is.....................


Well, I don't know how to get it to save but the number was 4...

What I did was took the number of comments I had and inserted 1 as the Min. # and 11 as the Max. # Pressed Generate and viola!

So, congratulations Kelly Evans!!!!!!

You've won a...

$15 gift certificate to
HomeGoods
!

Yay! Be on the lookout for it in your mailbox!

Enjoy girl! Love you!

A great big THANK YOU to all who participated. It was lots of fun!

XO,
Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, wait. so it wasnt my brilliant idea that won me the gift card??? it was all random??? oh poo. lol, ill take it just the same!!!!! thanks, girl!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats Kelly! that's so cool!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RECOUNT!!! LOL Congrats Kelly ((enthusiastically clapping my hands)) - I'm so happy for you :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, man. I got excited as I scrolled down and saw Kelly, then I scrolled down some more and saw Evans. Congrats Kelly! Do they have a Home Goods in Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was totally RANDOM. I wanted everyone to know that it wasn't rigged. And no, it wasn't because of your brilliant idea. ;) I just wanted to make it a little more interesting by having you all write a comment and put your creative thinking caps on! :) Everyone had an equal and fair chance of winning but Kelly Evans is the lucky duck for today! :) And yes, Kelly Billhime, they do have a TON of HomeGoods in AZ. I couldn't get over how many! So, she'll have lots of choices. :) Congrats again, Kel! I'm excited to see what you buy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my post today! Read it and then get busy, girl!!! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...