What was once blah, boring and apparently also blurry (sorry for the poor photo quality)

is now BOLD and BEAUTIFUL!

Another angle for more dimension:
Here's a close-up of the flowers (which I think are much prettier in person, but whatever):
Had to get out yesterday and stretch my legs - they were starting to go into hibernation mode (and so was my wallet!). Wandered into Michael's and viola! Their floral section was all 40% off. Score! That took care of the vase, and previous to that, on Sunday afternoon, my mother-in-law and I sauntered on over to HomeGoods (a.k.a. Heaven on Earth) and I picked up the two metal prints. What this wall needed more than anything else was color and I think that I've achieved that now. :) I'd post a pic of the whole room BUT...well, kids at home on 2 consecutive snow days doesn't exactly bode well for good housekeeping so my dining room has taken a bad hit. Hope you guys can relate! :)Shopping in the floral section yesterday made me think of spring...granted an artificial spring but spring none the less! It'll be here before we know it! Let's not give up hope! I know these last few weeks have been tough on our psyche and in speaking with some of you, even tougher on our routines! I know that for me, it's been hard to stay motivated...which brings me to my next topic...
And I think that I'll post it on over at my other blog which is here. :)
Have a happy SUNNY day!
J

oooooooooooooooh. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! nice work:)
ReplyDelete