Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wish You Were Here

Today is Day 5 here in sunny Arizona and I'm not in any hurry to go home. ;)

I've been spending quality time with my wonderful family...

...eating amazing food...(hello Ahi Tuna from Joe's Farm Grille)

...and enjoying the beautiful AZ sites...

My mantra this week has been, "I only have one life...LIVE".

It's been awesome living it in AZ. Though I am missing my kiddos, I gotta say...I am praying that Sunday is still a long way off!

Hope that you guys are having a great week!
We're off to go bowling... :)

XO

4 comments:

  1. Jen, you look awesome!! Glad to hear and see you are having an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your happy memory making!Happy I found your blog at VB. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's not too hot in AZ yet. Glad you joined vB and hope to see you more often.
    have a Great awesOme Day!!!
    Barbara
    http://spanishforkids-jbplbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...