Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And The Award Goes To.....

...A Fine Romance! 

THE CROWD GOES WILD...

...okay, maybe just me.

A great big THANK YOU to Kelly from The Billhime Clan for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award

Along with this award come a few rules of course. First I need to share 7 tidbits about myself:
  1. I've got interest in Pinterest.We're pretty much an item at this point.
  2. I HATE painting but LOVE spray painting...neither of which I am any good at.
  3. I am both a night owl and a morning person. I get very little sleep in between.
  4. I love buying produce at the farmer's market and milk at the dairy. No more one stop shopping for me.
  5. I wonder when I am ever going to FEEL like a grown up. 
  6. I have far too many irrational fears. With that being said, the very best things in my life have come from stepping outside of my comfort zone.
  7. I am currently really loving the color white.
Now it is time to pass along this award...

I give this award to:
Thanks again, Kel! :)
XO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award. I love reading the 7 things, always learn so much about a person. I am addicted to pinterest. It's why my house is a mess right now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...