painted furniture.
i got a small taste in revamping my own desk and now i am hooked. cannot wait to find something else to work on.
obsessed.
obsessed.
raised gardens.these are my friend, megan's, actual gardens - aren't they seriously to die for?
i looked all over the internet for raised gardens that i loved more but got nothin'.
her's are the best.
i.am.in.love.

decorating with birds. and gardeny goodness.
my own pretty birds.
homeschool rooms.this room belongs to sara @ august fields.
love the floor. love the turquoise reading nook.
bird nest necklaces for mother's day (pretty please?)
silver. check. turquoise. check. 3 eggs for my 3 little chicks. check. beloved bird. check.
chalkboards.i'd have one in every room if i could. maybe i will. anything goes. it's no surprise this one is from one of my fav bloggers, layla over at the lettered cottage. she's a genius.

simple flower arrangements.
one of my favorite things about this time of year.

my new day planner and expense tracker. on clearance at target for less than $3 each.
yes, please.
extreme couponing on tlc.
crazy but still fascinated. i currently have a pile of circulars on my desk. scissors near by.
we're hooked.
so that is what i am loving at the moment.
what are you loving?
time to go love up on some lunch.
happy thursday and happy spring break/easter vacation for those of you in school.
i'm happy to have my peanuts home with me for the next few days. :)

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
crazy but still fascinated. i currently have a pile of circulars on my desk. scissors near by.
we're hooked.
so that is what i am loving at the moment.
what are you loving?
time to go love up on some lunch.
happy thursday and happy spring break/easter vacation for those of you in school.
i'm happy to have my peanuts home with me for the next few days. :)
Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love that blue cabinet.. I also love the raised garden.. I want to have a garden this year I just need to get my husband to make the beds.. I'm loving my early blooming flowers.. I'm excited because I broke off a Pinny (spelling) and replanted it in another place and it is GROWING! I'm not a green thumb so any growth is exciting to me. I'm decorating more in my house and hanging pics of my kids which I love.. I have my windows open even though it is a little chilly I love the breeze! Thanks for sharing things you love!
ReplyDeleteOh...this was just so full of Spring goodness! I loved everything! So fun. Your blog is truly beautiful, can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteThanks Crystal! I appreciate your sweet words Thank you also for becoming a new follower; can't wait to get to know you better. :) I just discovered your blog and have you listed under my Homeschooling Mamas for inspiration. :) Hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
ReplyDeleteRobyn, You so need to blog. You know you wanna. ;)
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. That garden is beautiful! I WANT IT. :) Does she live around here?
ReplyDeleteYes, she does in fact! She lives near Valley Forge. Her house is gorg...her gardens are gorg. You'd love her. And she has her nose pierced like another Megan, I know. :)
ReplyDelete