Saturday, May 21, 2011

Confessions of a Yard Saleaholic

Saturday's sales weren't as profitable as I had hoped but I did get a couple of things...care to see?! :)

First up, pair of Pottery Barn sconce style lamps for our bedroom. $10 for the set (a little steep perhaps but the PB pushed me over the edge - you know how I roll). PERFECT for our "neutral" theme...

I do love that there are two stages of lights with these babies...atmosphere and reading - that was a pleasant surprise! :)

The owner of the lamps threw this basket in for free...you can't tell from this picture, but it's actually more of an olive/moss color...you know, the color that is slightly confused, "is it green or is it brown?"

Lastly, I purchased these 2 red chunky candlestick holders for $2 a piece...they'll give a nice pop of color to my cream colored built-in's (notice the Made to Crave book in the background!). I love red and am drawn to it like a moth to a flame. What can I say? ;)

I apologize for the yellow tone of these photos. I took the pics at night and apparently, the light I was using throws off a yellowish hue.

So, tell me...did you go out yard saling this weekend? If so, what did you get good?! :)

XO

1 comment:

  1. I have not been yard saling (sp?)lately (except for HAVING a yard sale a few weeks back!) I love to go but right now with the stage our family is in, it is just not working out. (Oh, and I really would rather SLEEP on Saturday morning, know what I'm sayin?) Anyhow, my purpose in commenting is to say that I LOVE RED TOO! I love the candlestick holders! Perhaps I do need to go yard saling after all ... since that's about what my budget is lately...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...